Case Study: Schneider Electric Appointment Setting & Lead Generation
About The Customer
U Direct works with Schneider Electric Professional Services, a world leader in energy procurement and compliance services. Schneider is active in over 100 countries, has 38 international offices and currently manages £19bn worth of energy.
To support Schneider Electric’s overall sales strategy by generating fully qualified appointments with key decision makers within businesses which meet specific criteria.
Using a data list provided by U Direct, our role was to generate qualified appointments and leads, cleanse and enhance the data list and build a pipeline of future customer opportunities.
- Generating face to face appointments and qualified leads with key decision makers and key decision influencers
- Targeting businesses across the UK which spend more than £80,000 annually on their largest utility
- Presenting the various services which Schneider Electric provides and the benefits to the business
- Discussing the business’s energy usage, targets and contract renewal dates
- Building a pipeline of future business opportunities
- Delivering call recordings for each appointment and lead
- Full daily analysis on results, statistics, feedback, trends and important information
Starting with a 3 month pilot project with one U Direct agent, 66 face to face appointments were created for Schneider’s direct sales team.
Additionally, U Direct achieved a 92% acceptance rate on the appointments generated through telemarketing. These potential customers are currently moving through Schneider’s sales cycle.
U Direct developed a comprehensive data list of target customers and identified the opportunities where Schneider could acquire a new customer.Contact Us
CATEGORY Appointment Setting, Lead Generation